Thursday, March 22, 2012

1st - Cup of morning coffee

This is my first blog article and I am not a native english person so please don't laugh to me guys :)
I am having hard times right now and I am trying to focus on something positive that will change my mood. One of the little things that we have and that we can be grateful for. I think the life can be sometimes difficult and when that time comes you have always two choices. First, you can swirl and twirl and gloom and doom forever, or second you can grieve and than face the future with newly sober eyes. I feel that I should moving forward and move on and take baby steps into the future. But this is not what I wanted to talk about here. Lets talk about coffee :) Do you know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you are drinking your very first coffee in that particular day? When you can smell that aroma that itself is so powerful and drives you crazy and every molecule of your body can feel it and smell it ? I am a chemist guy and I can even write the molecule of caffeine but I never really realized how enjoable this black drink really is. You can enjoy it alone or even better with your friend or family. Coffee is on of the smallest things that most of us drink on daily bases and never think about how pleasure can it be. One of the smallest things that we can have no matter in what mood we are. So cheers guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment